Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Week...

..New Projects!

I'm still feeling fairly ordinary, but nothing motivates like a new beginning. I've got a to-do list as long as my arm and I'm feeling excited.

One thing I'm particularly excited about - I'm currently reading up on writing a business plan, and have decided to pitch to Etsy's zine, the Storque about writing a How-To series that takes readers through the process of writing a business plan, possibly using my plan as a template. I think it would be so helpful to so many small business people, as it really gives a sense of direction and a concrete plan to follow, taking a lot of the guess work out of running your business.

I'm also heading off to the studio to play - and work.

Gotta make dinner first though, and spend some time packaging up the weekend's purchases.

Oh, and tell you about my newest favourite Etsy seller, ellynelly, whose decals are amazing. I particularly love this Framed Wall offering and can't wait to get it on my studio wall.


Off to dance around the house to Vampire Weekend and get busy!!

xx

No comments: