Monday, May 12, 2008

What a...

..great day! I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, and that makes me so very happy!

I was featured on the front page of Etsy again today - my happy little Barcelona Cocktail Ring made the grade. Nice start to the week.

I'm also feeling rather chuffed with myself, as my pieces are currently featured in 7 Etsy treasuries. I feel that has a LOT to do with the fact that I focus on really good photography, and that there aren't a billion other sellers making the same products I make. There are a couple of pieces that are getting featured regularly at the moment...

The perennial favourite Summertime Studs...

The cool, minimalistic Horizon d'Ivoire Necklace...

And the prettiness that is my Joli Rose Necklace...

Enough horn-tooting! I've got a monster to-do list to write for tomorrow:

- Cut new studs
- Seal
- Pour
- Polish 200 pieces
- Package up parcel for Georgie Love (I haven't forgotten, Sal! Promise!)
- Photograph new pieces
- List new pieces
- Order supplies from RG
- Pour new all-resin beads
- Barnes - Buy BQueen resin, mixing cups, respirator filters, pigments
- Filing
- Update monthly figures
- Write list for Glenbrook Markets

I think that's it...

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 treasuries, wow! Those pieces you have shown here are so beautiful, I must go take a peek at your shop!

Unknown said...

congrats! your work is beautiful!