Monday, August 10, 2009

Flergenblech.

Sometimes, when things just get a little too difficult, my muscles ache a little too much and it becomes increasingly troublesome to drag myself through the day, it is worthwhile stopping, pondering and making up a word that sums that feeling up.

Hello, flergenblech.

In other, less insane news, I am using this photo to get me through the next few weeks:



Sparky, Isy and I are heading to Byron Bay in a few weeks time for a much MUCH needed break and the thought of it is currently the only thing keeping me from getting 'Flergenblech' tattooed across my forehead (that is, the only thing keeping me sane).

I've also compiled a list of events I hope to participate in over the next 12 months and that is an incredibly exciting and motivating thing for me. The rundown is only approximate because I don't know what I will or won't be accepted into at this stage, but here it is:

- Stitches and Craft - 19-23 August @ Rosehill Racecourse
- pyd Designer Markets - October @ pyd, Waterloo
- Magnolia Square - 19-21 November @ Royal Randwick
- Glenbrook Spring Festival - November
- Glenbrook Markets - October, November, December
- The Rocks Markets (if I can get someone to work for me) - October, November, December
- The Finders Keepers - December
- Youngblood Christmas Markets
- Life inStyle - February 2010
- Royal Easter Show (Fashion & Style Pavillion) - April 2010

Helpful in motivating me, and helpful in making me feel exhausted. I think I'll tackle the majority of these after the holiday.

For now it's back to Stitches and Craft prep, among other things. Today I am proofing my resin booklet, taking Isy for a check-up, getting a sneaky coffee, catching up with my sister, assembling my kick-arse new sign, applying for two of the above-mentioned events and a retailer showcase called (m)art in Brisbane. I also need to do another two pours and start drilling an enormous pile of pendants and earrings. Excellent!

No comments: