Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where I'm Up To.

Sneaky sneaky me. This is a scheduled post. Tut tut. Because as we speak (read) I will be knee-deep in craft enthusiasts at the Stitches Show and may fail to post for a little while (year). By the way, come visit me up on Level 4. I'm the glamorous lady (HA! Try the exhausted looking woman, in desperate need of a haircut and colour, with a delightful smear of pureed pumpkin on my chin...) in Booth 206.

I nicked this concept directly from Pip over at Meet Me at Mikes. Ch-ch-ch-check it out.


Making: Earring cards for said Stitches and Craft
Cooking: (Reheating) Bolegnaise that Sparky cooked up
Drinking: NZ Sauvignon Blanc (Thank YOU Mr Greys Online)
Reading: Harry Potter #6. Again.
Wanting: To organise my studio. Desperately.
Looking: At the application form for Life Instyle 2010
Playing: Possum.
Wasting: Tiiiiime.
Sewing: Nothing. I wish I could sew. Then I would sew the whole world.
Wishing: To see my jewellery on Scarlett Johansen.
Enjoying: Gardening.
Waiting: For our holiday to arrive.
Liking: Project Runway Australia (Mark or William to win!)
Wondering: If I can rationalise buying a decoupaged elk head.
Loving: Sparky and Is.
Hoping: I turn out to be a good mum.
Marvelling: At how disruptive teeth can be.
Needing: A massage.
Smelling: Lux soap flakes.
Wearing: Sloppy Country Road cardi
Following: Stephen Fry on Twitter. Charming man.
Noticing: How the light has changed.
Knowing: I'm blessed.
Thinking: Of hiring a part-time assistant
Feeling: Groovy.
Bookmarking: www.LovelyPackage.com
Opening: My credit card bill
Giggling: In anticipation
Feeling: Funny.

Do you want to do it too?! Cut and paste the blanks below to your blog... or print them out and write your answers and stow it away just for yourself!


Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving:
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

oh i like this idea - im going to try and attempt this - maybe on Friday?!
goodluck with the show...will come by to say Hi when I visit!

planettreasures said...

I love lists!
Off to copy this one.
See you at the show.