Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Friends!

A couple of posts ago I sent a little shout out to Paloma in Brisbane but can now officially say (once Australia Post delivered my *ahem* Express Post parcel) that Trove is being sold on newest kid to the indie shopping block, Yradier (pronounced ira-dear)! I love new friends!

Yradier is establishing a really great range of works, including some amazing art from students at the Queensland College of Art. Check out these amazing lino prints from Luke Kidd - amazing!

Looking forward to seeing Yradier grow, as I'm sure it will - Paloma is doing a wonderful job getting established.


On a Trove note, I've just boosted my Etsy store with a handful of new products - many more on the way. I really love my Rouge et Noir Necklace. Love the darkness - kinda like a vampire novel or some such scary thing... Maybe more Vampire Weekend??

B

No comments: