Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy to report...

..that I am back.

After a rather busy week and an unfortunate migraine, I'm on the mend and back on track. My lil ol' corner of the world was looking slightly neglected.


As promised, I have been working with some gold pieces and have started listing them in my Etsy store. I'll be really interested to see the response, as they were super popular at the markets I did over the weekend.

Speaking of markets, I've yet to hear from the good folk at Hope Street, but I'm building up inventory like a crazy woman in the hope that I get the green light soon.

In the meantime it's pedal to the metal filling my store with new additions, soldering cufflinks (what a bastard of a job - seriously) and preparing for my sister's wedding on Saturday. All the while trying to get over this hideous migraine.

So I shall take my leave, but before I do, these two pieces were *just* listed on Etsy and I've been astounded by the view count!




xx

2 comments:

GumballGrenade said...

your gold tones are lovely and the resin work is great!

Jen said...

that first pic is gorgeous- beautiful work!