Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Winter Cometh

Well, not quite yet, but - BRRRR - it was CHIIILAY last night. Not even my favourite vintage leather boots could keep my tootsies warm! But geez, I loved wearing them for the first time in quite a while.

Despite having a renewed love affair with my boots and my amazing hand-knitted Mary Jane hat from Dahlia Soleil, I am still clinging to the memory of summer and coveting all that is bright and fresh. Enter Sydney's own Shagpile, with their beautiful clutches - such as the Stephie, in all it's citrusy glory.


Sweet, huh??

But just as I think I'm packing my bags and moving to the warmer climes of Cairns (or Koh Samui), where I could swan around in a caftan all the days, I see this...

..the Cynthea kooky clutch, in all her autumnal glory. A girl is spoilt for choice isn't she??

On a more Trovey note, I've spent that past couple of weekends getting my studio set up, much thanks to Sparky's help. (I think more than anything he was just tired of not having a dining table to dine at...) and it's starting to take shape. I'm already feeling more productive and efficient, which is brilliant considering how much I have coming up in the next few weeks. Markets, a wedding, a BIG wholesale order, consignment, Hope Street Markets (hopefully) not to mention a range of cufflinks and my sweet-as-pie Shadows range. Peel your eyes, they'll be here soon!!

x

No comments: