Sunday, January 17, 2010

When Good Babies Go Bad...

Or get bored.







I hope your weekend was...neater.

Busy here, but good. I've been checking through the new website (to be launched this week, so keep an eye out) with a fine-toothed comb, getting everything ready. I need to have that done before a scheduled media push, and it needs to be running perfectly before Life in Style, which starts in around five weeks.

The lookbook is being designed, the stock is being made, the linesheets are being fretted over and the packaging is soon to be ordered. It's getting there.

Other exciting news - two new stockists for Trove! Stock will be hitting the shelves in Maubourg (Sydney) and DeNada (Wellington, NZ) at the beginning of Feb. I'm so thrilled with both of these retailers - the first for inner-Sydney and the first in New Zealand!

Fabulous!

1 comment:

Georgie Love said...

hahah, oh man, I have been there!