Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Day...

..another night of minimal sleep.

I really dislike the nights I work night shift, because I get home and have so much I need to get done and before I know it, it's 1am, my shoulder's seized up from sitting at a computer that's in the world's most annoying position and my eyelids feel as though they're made of sandpaper. But, to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't want it any other way because I am one of those sickening people who loves what I do!

I've just started fattening up my store again and here are some of the highlights, for mine:





I am so freaking tired I don't even have the energy to link these right now, but I will...later...I promise. Right now I still have my Flickr account to update.

xx

1 comment:

OMB said...

Beautiful items...off to visit your shop. As for night shift, I've been doing it for over 20 years and when I'm off, I still troll around at night!!!!