Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Loverly, loverly.


Yesterday was my birthday and I had such a lovely day. (This in spite of the fact that I had to work). Sparky woke me up with a little gift session. Vampire Weekend's album and a HEAP of Lindt dark chocolates. Argh! Yumminess overload!!! I got through a workday with little to no bother (I wish every day as a TV captioner was as easy as a day of captioned 'Days of our Lives'! So freakin' easy!!) and then Sparky took me out for dinner at MillioRe Korean restaurant. I'd never had Korean before and I can now officially say that Bibimbap is my new favourite dish. Ever!!


I've also been working on my new pieces, ready for debut over the next few days, as well as a tonne of custom orders - it is wicked to have such a large family!! The new resin and my new papers are just amazing. I can't believe the change in my drive since I changed products...

Stay tuned for new bits and bobs soon...

1 comment:

Shop-In-A-Qube said...

Hiiya,

My name is Pearl and I'm starting a new venture offering shelf space for Self-representing artists to display, promote and sell their handmade products at one of Perth's major shopping centres, Westfield Carousel.

We intend to commence operations by late April or early May. And should this concept take off well, we intend to expand the concept to all the Westfield Shopping Centres across Australia.

Would attached a copy of the flyer I've been handing out to hand-crafted artists at craft markets if I could. If you think you'd be interested, please don't hesitate to contact us to ask for an info pack.

Thank you.

Regards,
Pearl.