Saturday, March 15, 2008

New stockist across the ditch!


Anyone who lives or will be visiting the South Island of New Zealand, namely Invercargill, keep an eye out for local store, found my way. Trove will be stocked here within the coming weeks and I couldn't be more excited!! The store stocks a great range of labels, local, handmade, independent and just plain awesome! I'm so excited to be onboard and can't wait to see what my first Kiwi retailer brings.

This week is shaping up to be hecTIC! Tomorrow, I've got a few custom orders to finish, a morning of solid shipping (Georgie Love, found my way and Nectar Boutique) and Enormous Acrylic Cutting Sesh. I'm exhausted thinking about it!

Tuesday is Monstrous Pour (larger than aforementioned Mammoth Pour) and OPERATION: CUYG day. Ahh, I can't wait...

The rest of the afternoon has been set aside for ironing and eating.

No comments: