Friday, May 15, 2009

Matchy Match

I've been looking around the wonderful land of Etsy and can't seem to get away from pretty, lady-like dresses in black, white and grey. When I had to go shopping for a few appropriate outfits for fashion week I needed a nice, neutral, classic selection that would show off the metallic neutrals in my new collection. Now it seems I'm addicted to the grey/black/white combo. Boring? Maybe. But these gorgeous pieces are far from dull!



Gorgeous, gorgeous! This beautiful tank from artlab is swoon-worthy. Matched to perfection with my Baisse Necklace, which sits mid-chest.





While this stunning El Presidente Bustier from janeanmarie is modern, simple and totally covetable. I think I'd wear it with some dramatic black Tab Earrings



I think that's enough dream-shopping for this evening. I have a red curry in the slow-cooker and a lovely glass of wine with my name on it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be filled with gardening, newspaper reading and market going. Apparently the bagels at the local farmers market are beyond belief, so I think I'll have to try them out!

No comments: