Thursday, May 14, 2009

Positively Medieval.

So I have *just* figured out how to get photos from my camera to my computer. It's really not very difficult at all. At. All. It's quite embarrassing really.

Anyhoo, this grand discovery means that I can now inundate you with photos of Isla. 'Hurrah', I hear you say. Hurrah indeed!





As you can see, she's just about the cutest kid ever.

The End.



Of course, I'm only joking. She clearly is THE cutest kid ever.

Biased parental opinions aside, I have quite a lot of work to do today, including a very large gluing session, followed by an immensely huge trimming session. If time permits, I'd then like to undertake the mother-of-all pours. But time will not permit, because time is a bitch.

Speaking of time, I told myself I had until 7:30am to faff about doing my computery business and it is now 7:26am. I still need to check Twitter and have a quick read of The Sartorialist (who I saw in action at RAFW, and lordy, a pair of bluer eyes I have never seen), Dooce and The Black Apple, so I shall be off.

Hope you have a fabulous day!!

x

2 comments:

Spearmint Baby said...

she is gorgeous and I LOVE her name!!

Georgie Love said...

She is so beautiful! She looks just like her mama!