Thursday, February 18, 2010

Progress...

Sneaky peeky at one of the concepts for the new collection, tentatively known as 'geometric'.






**PLEASE EXCUSE MY OLD-LADY HANDS! CONSTANT WASHING AND LATEX GLOVES WILL DO THAT TO A GIRLS DIGITS**

This is just the first step in getting the new collection under way, and was more about playing about with a brand new technique. I'm so so so pleased with the results though that I just want to dive head-first into designing the entire collection RIGHT NOW, but of course can do no such thing.

Life inStyle is my current focus and today calls for:
- Picking up printing (catalogues, linesheets, order books)
- Finishing display design
- Finishing fact sheet to go with buyer's pack
- Tagging each item on display with price, code, colour etc

And I also found out during the week that I've been accepted into the quarterly Handmade Market in Canberra, which I've heard is a fantastic market for both buyers and sellers. The first for the year is on the Sunday 28th March (10am - 4pm), so I also have that to look forward to and plan for.

Aside from that, it's the weekend soon! Family days! Swimming lessons! Gardening!

1 comment:

Heart Charlie said...

WOW!!! I love this intimate look into your collection, thank you for sharing. The grey/white and minty blue/white are to die for ;)