Sunday, February 28, 2010

We Came, We Saw...

We kicked its arse!

Back home from our very first tradeshow - Life inStyle - and am thoroughly exhausted. But elated.

The whole experience was fabulous. The people I was fortunate enough to exhibit near, the buyers I met, the things I learned, the orders I took - it was all incredible and my head is still spinning.

I had hoped to take some more shots of the amazing labels and displays in First inStyle (the emerging label display space that Trove was exhibiting in) but it totally slipped my mind. But here are a couple of fairly ordinary shots the Trove stand.





I will be back later to share some more about the show and the past week, but for now I have six days worth of laundry to do and a house in desperate need of a tidy!

2 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

I knew you'd do wonders! Can't wait to hear more about it! x

Simone said...

Hello Miss Brooke, it was so great to have you as my neighbour! All your work looked beautiful and our chats made the fair even better fun x