Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birds and Sorbet. Mmm, sorbet...

Another hot, hot day on the way here so I'm trying to get my post in before the small remaining part of my brain switches off due to heat stress... I don't really hold much hope...



As I mentioned last post, I've spent some time listing some new Etsy goodies, including some fabbo necklaces. The Phoenix Necklace is a real favourite of mine, for the crisp colours and feathery print. It pops so much against white. Me loves it!



I'm currently having a love affair with all icy confectionery (gelato, sorbet, Frosty Fruits!!) and this necklace looks so sugary and icy and delicious that I want to run out and grab a tub of lemon sorbet...

Beyond that, though, I have some great new rings to add to my store today and I'm working on my application for Rosemount Australian Fashion Week. It's very exciting actually, and I'm so thankful for having done the recent Finders Keepers market because that's how it all came about.

Come to think of it, I may have some pics of Finders Keepers somewhere that I can put up...

1 comment:

Giftbearer said...

Very pretty pastel colors!