Monday, January 12, 2009

Nesting, or sheer insanity?



I'm currently being torn between the overwhelming desire to curl up in a ball, read Harry Potter (again), eat Milo and sleep the days away and the desire to rip out our entire garden, plant 576 new plants, sweep our large backyard numerous times, clean out the pantry, bedroom, bathroom, wardrobe and laundry, wash the floors, polish the skirting boards and clean each and every blind in our house. So, I ask you, am I nesting or am I insane??

This sweet little print from Finch Studio makes me think it would be much nicer to be nesting, but I think I'm insane. Who plants a new garden on a 30C day? Me, that's who. And then I wonder why I can't sleep at night when my back goes all spasmy. Sigh.

I'm also really struggling on the techno front. I'm trying desperately to get my new email addresses setup and am having absolutely no luck at all. This could be because all things IT are sucky OR it could be due to the fact that I am a moron. I'll keep you posted on the eventual outcome.

In the meantime, today I am taking 3,899 photos of new stock for my Etsy store, so be sure to keep an eye out for the new additions over the coming days. Lots of new necklaces and perhaps some more rings, methinks.

B x

No comments: