Thursday, January 29, 2009

M-E-H spells 'meh'.

Yes, it does.

Having much difficulty sleeping and have many, many thoughts racing. I'm quite certain blogging won't help with many of them, but what else am I to do?

Wake Sparky? (Poor man.)
Go for a walk? (Ha.)
Write a(nother) to-do list?
Ignore previously written to-do lists?

My creative spark has left me momentarily and I'm feeling a little frustrated. I have many, many plans for this year and I feel like I'm in a holding pattern for the first few months of 2009 as we wait for B3 to arrive and then take some time to organise ourselves into a new family unit. Don't get me wrong, we are excited out of our skins to meet B3 and start that particular journey together. It's just this no-man's-land I find myself in now that is unexpectedly trying.


Back to bed now...
xx

No comments: