Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well, look who it is...




Happy New Year!

I had, indeed, fallen of the face of the blogosphere for over 6 months, but have decided to take on my New Year's resolution of regular blogging once more.

It's been an incredibly exciting 6 months (new baby on the way, new opportunities presenting themselves to me, new house...) and I'll update bits and pieces along the way.

Now, though, I'm still trying to get my head around all the things that need doing in the coming weeks. As always, I may just write a list:

- Finalise new business plan
- Build new studio
- Move old studio to new studio
- Finalise all business registration details for new year
- Plan stock needs
- Plan and build website
- Catch up on mammoth amount of book-keeping and money-related tasks
- Start on application for RAFW
- Plan shows/markets for the year
- Order new business cards
- Meet with designer to work on look-book/wholesale catalogue

Wow - and that doesn't even include any baby-related tasks (kind of important seeing as B3 is due in February).

I'm going to have to have a lie down after reading that...

No comments: