Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Inspiration Strikes...

Followed closely by immense hunger and an urge to eat 17 Scotch Finger biscuits, a whole Lebanese cucumber, a tall glass of cold Milo and three-quarters of a peach.

Shameful? Yes.
True? Shamefully.

Anyway, in amongst my non-sleep and my hormone-induced rantings, I have found time to become inspired. I've been sketching out my next collection of pieces (which, frustrating, will not be even close to ready for another couple of months, considering the impending arrival of B3 and the fact that all my equipment and supplies are packed away, waiting for the new studio to materialise).

I have to say, I'm really excited about them and thought I'd share some of the colour inspiration behind them. Let's call it a non-informative sneak-peek...


This incredible image I found on Flickr and it just blew my mind. The colours... Oh, the colours!













Too hungry to write more. Will be back. After second breakfast.

And morning tea.

1 comment:

Cait said...

Your writing is funny! I can't wait to see the pieces that result from these images...