Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Here...

Still just Sparky and I, waiting to become the magic number.

I've been doing lots of reading over the past few days and have come to the conclusion that I've been experiencing pre-labour for a little over a week. Obviously that has frustrated me no end because being our first it's hard to tell what's the real deal and what's not (obviously, none of it has been the real deal yet).

But there's nothing at all that I can do about it and I'm feeling much better about the whole concept of this niggly pre-labour business after reading that many women who experience fairly prolonged pre-labours have shorter labours. I may be deluded but that little tidbit has bought me at least another few days mental stability so I'm more than happy to run with it!

And in other news...

Oh, hang on. Wait.


OTHER stuff is still happening in the world? Are you sure??

Positive??







I'll keep you posted!
B x

No comments: