Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Week:

Inspired by Modish's Monthly Goal Meet-Up and not underestimating the driving force that is shame, I have decided to post a list of the highest priority tasks on my weekly to-do list at the beginning of every week and then revisit them at the end of the week, to see how much I actually achieved. I do not hold great hope for my results because I usually put about 237% too many tasks on my to-do list and never-ever-ever see the end of them, but we'll see how this goes.

- Finish Youngblood application and send
- Send samples to Channel 7, in follow-up to Fashion Week meeting
- Prepare 75 samples to send to magazine folk
- Complete another gluing/trimming session in preparation for
Magnolia Square
- Complete the mother of all pours (600+ pieces)
- Finish putting together display for Magnolia Square
- Visit local stockist and place re-order
- Research the ins and outs of signing up with a sales rep

There are about 30 other items on my list but they are incredibly boring to all but myself so I will not burden you with such minute details.

No comments: