Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well...

After such a fabulous long weekend, I'm sad to say the week itself has been hideous thus far. Hid.e.ous. Ugh.

Doesn't really bear talking about much more than that though, so onwards we travel!

One of my major jobs this week is to put together my application for the Youngblood Designer Market at the Powerhouse Museum. It's a market I've always wanted to try out but never had the confidence to actually apply for. And that's one of the great things to have come out of Fashion Week - I know have more confidence in my jewellery and myself, so hopefully I'll start to see results.

I actually have a to-do list for this week with, let me count...

..33 items on it.

ONE of which is crossed off. And it's Wednesday. Already. And that doesn't include any home stuff or Issy stuff or sanity stuff. Just work stuff. But I signed up for this gig so I will power on through.

I have another couple of exciting features coming my way this week and another that I heard about last night, which is fabulous:



The lovely Brooke of Magnolia Square told me about their little piece on Trove when she emailed to put one of my Theatre Rings on hold. Lovely, no?

The Magnolia Square Market is rapidly approaching (I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by!!) and I'm in my pre-market state of perpetual panic. So much to do, so little time, but I'm confident that I'll get it all done. I have to!

No comments: