So, it's D-Day. How did I go with my weekly goal list?
Prepare to be underwhelmed:
- SUCCESS! Finish Youngblood application and send
- SUCCESS! Send samples to Channel 7, in follow-up to Fashion Week meeting
- NEGATIVE. Prepare 75 samples to send to magazine folk
- SUCCESS! Complete another gluing/trimming session in preparation for
- PARTIAL SUCCESS! Complete the mother of all pours (600+ pieces)
- PARTIAL SUCCESS! Finish putting together display for Magnolia Square
- NEGATIVE. Visit local stockist and place re-order
- NEGATIVE. Research the ins and outs of signing up with a sales rep
So it looks like 4 out of 8. (If you combine the two partials into one whole.) Not horrendous, but not good. The week really got away from me, and that was quite disappointing. But there are good weeks and there are bad weeks. Let's just hope that this one is a good week.
I'll be back a bit later with the Round Up for the coming week. (Try to contain yourselves. I know it's exciting!)