Tuesday, June 16, 2009

thewhitebook

I initially discovered this most excellent site over on the FindersKeepers website but it wasn't until after I saw thewhitebook pop up in the RAFW delegate list that I decided to investigate a little further, and I'm so glad I did.

thewhitebook is a website and directory that catalogues and showcases the best of Australian fashion - both up and coming labels and established brands. It also lists retailers, sales and services and Sapna, the creator of the site, puts out a fabulous newsletter each month which highlights new label additions, events and other things of a fabulous nature.



Trove has been fortunate enough to be added to thewhitebook, and I have to say, I'm incredibly proud to be listed alongside some of the best up and coming labels Australia has to offer.

Some of my favourites are:
Eduardo Calucag



Gina Kim



Mr Rose



Mrs Smart



Joy! Glee! Yay!

No comments: