Saturday, June 6, 2009

Features = Happiness

I've been fortunate enough to be featured in another two fabulous blogs over the past couple of weeks. (Awesome, huh?)

The first was a spot on the wonderful Scoutie Girl:



And last week I received an email from the delightful Andrea of Little Designer Book who requested an interview for her fabulous blog. I was delighted, as this is my first interview and I am so, so pleased with the post Andrea put together. Thanks, Andrea! It was a delight to work with you!



So in keeping with the theme of features/marketing, this week I have been putting together a list of magazine folks (the editorial co-ordinator, editor, fashion assistant and fashion editor) of a number of Australian mags who will be soon receiving a parcel of Trovey goodness. The hope is A) they'll like what they see and B) they may be inclined to wear their piece and/or include it in their publication at some point.

My focus is squarely on increasing my wholesale business for the remainder of the year (with a few large, one-off markets and events thrown into the mix) and I've been assured that this is one way of getting attention from the right people. Any mag features would be additional fabulousness. We shall see how it goes...

1 comment:

Penelope said...

I'm doing the same thing! There's a new magazine called Peppermint which focuses on fashion from an eco perspective, and I'm getting ready to send a bundle off to them, as well as Frankie and Yen. We're lucky to have such great mags in Australia.